The Dr. Werner Jackstädt scholarship: HSG Entrepreneurial Talents
Through the support of the Dr. Werner Jackstädt Foundation, we offer scholarships to young entrepreneurs. The Dr. Werner Jackstädt scholarships for young entrepreneurs include a financial and an intangible component for a period of four months:
- Funding for individuals in the early seed stage, 4.000 CHF
- 24/7 access to Startup offices
- Coaching trough employees of the HSG Startup Lab and external experts
- Support in business model development
- Access to the Startup@HSG Network
- Contact to investors and funding programs
- Membership in the HSG Entrepreneurial Talents Pool
- Support for integration into the regional and national startup scene
- The founding team consists of at least one student, or researcher/PhD student of the University of St.Gallen.
- It is a technology and / or knowledge-intensive startup idea.
- The founding idea is not inconsistent with applicable law or moral and ethical values
- Business idea
- Market potential
- Entrepreneurial personality and motivation of the applicant
- Progress of the venture and commitment of the founders
How to apply
- 2 stage application process
- 1st stage: hand in this TWO(!)-Pager and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the scholarship eligible person (HSG student or PhD)
- 2nd stage: There is a limited number of scholarships available. If selected based on your application documents, you are invited to a pitch competition.
- The pitch should last no longer than 7 minutes plus a few minutes of Q&A.
- Based on your combined performance, you will be selcted for the HSG Entrepreneurial Talents Program.
- Application deadline fall term 2017: Sunday, 12th of March 2017, 23:59 hrs
- Invitation for pitches: Wednesday, 15th of March 2017
- Pitching competition: Friday, 17th of March 2017, 09:00 to 12:30 hrs
- For more information contact Manuel Hess (+41 71 224 7307).
Send the Two-Pager and your CV with the subject “ETP – Project-Name” to Manuel Hess (+41 71 224 7307).
Previous stipendiats (extract):