The Dr. Werner Jackstädt scholarship: HSG Entrepreneurial Talents
Through the support of the Dr. Werner Jackstädt Foundation, we offer scholarships to young entrepreneurs. The Dr. Werner Jackstädt scholarships for young entrepreneurs include a financial and an intangible component for a period of four months:
- Funding for individuals in the early seed stage, 2.000 CHF
- 24/7 access to Startup offices
- Coaching trough employees of the HSG Startup Lab and external experts
- Support in business model development
- Access to the Startup@HSG Network
- Contact to investors and funding programs
- Membership in the HSG Entrepreneurial Talents Pool
- Support for integration into the regional and national startup scene
- The founding team consists of at least one student, or researcher/PhD student of the University of St.Gallen.
- It is a technology and / or knowledge-intensive startup idea.
- The founding idea is not inconsistent with applicable law or moral and ethical values
- Business idea
- Market potential
- Entrepreneurial personality and motivation of the applicant
- Progress of the venture and commitment of the founders
How to apply
- Hand in this TWO(!)-Pager and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the scholarship eligible person (HSG student or PhD)
- There is a limited number of scholarships available.
- Based on your Two-Pager & your CV, you will be selected for the HSG Entrepreneurial Talents Program.
- Application deadline spring term 2018: Sunday, 11th of March 2018, 23:59 hrs
- Announcement of the participants: Monday, 12th of March 2018
- Kick-Off Event: Tuesday, 13th of March 2018, 14:00 to 15:30 hrs, Location: MakerSpace
- For more information contact Dominic Knape.
Send the Two-Pager and your CV with the subject “ETP – Project-Name” to Dominic Knape.
Previous stipendiats (extract):