HSG Entrepreneurial Talents
Through the support of the Dr. Werner Jackstädt Foundation,
we offer scholarships to young entrepreneurs. The Dr. Werner Jackstädt scholarships for young entrepreneurs include a financial and an intangible component for a period of four months.
- Funding for individuals in the early seed stage: 4.000 CHF
- 24/7 access to Startup offices in the Gründercontainer
- Coaching trough employees of the Center for Entrepreneurship
- Exclusive network events with experts of various backgrounds
- Access to the Startup@HSG network
- Contact to investors and funding programs
- Membership in the HSG Entrepreneurial Talents Pool
- Support for integration into the regional and national startup scene
- The founding team consists of at least one student, or researcher/PhD student of the University of St.Gallen.
- It is a technology and / or knowledge-intensive startup idea.
- The founding idea is not inconsistent with applicable law or moral and ethical values
- Business idea
- Market potential
- Entrepreneurial personality and motivation of the applicant
- Progress of the venture and commitment of the founders
How to apply
- Hand in this TWO(!)-Pager, a max. 3-minute Elevator Pitch as a video and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the scholarship eligible person (HSG student or PhD)
- There is a limited number of scholarships available.
- Based on your Two-Pager, your CV & the video, you will be selected for the HSG Entrepreneurial Talents Program.
- Application deadline fall term 2019: TBD
- Announcement of the participants: TBD
- Kick-Off Event: TBD
- For more information contact Dominic Knape.
Send the Two-Pager, your CV and the Video with the subject “ETP – Project-Name” to Dominic Knape.
Previous HSG Entrepreneurial Talents (extract):